Trustees, Officers elected for SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees
The SNPA Board of Directors elected five trustees for the SNPA Foundation at its meeting in Nashville on Wednesday morning, Oct. 10.
The trustees, in turn, elected their officers – also on Wednesday morning.
Elected as trustees of the SNPA Foundation were:
- Les High, publisher, The News Reporter, Whiteville, N.C.
- Chris Reen, The Anschutz Corp.
- Thomas A. Silvestri, president and publisher, Richmond Times-Dispatch, Richmond, Va.
- Charles Hill Morris Jr., regional manager, Morris Multimedia, Atlanta, Ga.
- David Woronoff, publisher, The Pilot, Southern Pines, N.C.
Re-elected as officers of the SNPA Foundation were:
- Chairman: Thomas A. Silvestri
- Vice Chairman: Hal H. Tanner III, president and publisher, The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C.
- Treasurer: Charles Hill Morris Jr.