SNPA - Inland convention
addresses brand marketing,
print and digital innovation
Sept. 10-12, The Broadmoor
Colorado Springs, Colo.
Co-sponsored by the Colorado Press Association
If you have not reserved your hotel room at The Broadmoor for the Sept. 10-12 Annual Meeting sponsored by SNPA and Inland Press Association, you need to do this right away. Our room block will be released next Tuesday and rooms (if any are still available at that point) will rise in cost substantially after that point.
We have an outstanding program planned for this year's Annual Meeting. You – and your key department heads – need to be there.
- Marketing the Strength of our Brand
- The Future of Newsrooms: When change is not enough
- Super-Serving Main Street: Events, Promotions and Digital Services
- Getting Paid for Your Digital Content: A New Vision
- When Digital Disruption Comes to Town: How Small-Market Newspapers are Thriving
- Print First: Strategies that are Growing Print Volumes
- Revenue Gets its Close-Up: Monetizing Video
- Going the Digital Agency Route: Two Solutions, Two Success Stories
- What Newspapers Must Do to Keep Public Notices
- Building a Productive Sales Environment
- Innovations that Will Change the Way You Do Business
- Nice to See You All: Identifying and Building New Audiences
- Meeting the Challenge: The Shifting Nature of our Business
- Taking the Measure of Benchmarking Today
- A Dozen that Deliver: 12 Ideas that Drive Revenue
Register and Reserve Your Hotel Room:
- REGISTER to attend (A discounted rate of $595 is available for first-time newspaper executives who have not previously attended the Inland Annual Convention or the SNPA News Industry Summit.)
- Reserving a hotel room – The Broadmoor is sold out. Please contact Karla Zander at the Inland Press Association at (847) 795-0380 for assistance with hotel reservations.
- BE A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR to meet industry decision makers:
- Download a PDF listing opportunities
- Register as a sponsor/exhibitor (reserve ASAP – space is limited)
- Become a sponsor of the Associate Member Welcome Reception