|Gregg Jones is awarded the Frank W. Mayborn Leadership Award|
News Industry Summit
Oct. 13-15, Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota, Fla.
|How to LOGIN|
Coverage of the 2013 SNPA News Industry Summit concludes this week.
- Michelle Williams, The Associated Press
- Tim Burke, publisher of The Palm Beach Post, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Steve Mattingly, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Southern Lithoplate
- Gregg Jones, president and CEO, Jones Media, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Bill Offill, publisher, The Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Jerome Ferson, publisher, The Ledger, Lakeland, Fla.
- John Pukas, vice president of business relations, NEWSCYCLE Solutions
- Turning Ideas into Dollars
- Defending Against Public Notice Legislation
- New Revenue Initiatives:
- Journalism: An opportunity to align Boomer, Millennial cultural similarities
- Walter Hussman on how the industry can finance quality
- Gregg Jones recognized for his contributions to the newspaper industry
- Carmage Walls Commentary Awards
- Print Quality Contest
- SNPA President Tom Silvestri outlines goals and initiatives for the coming year
- Donna Barrett re-elected to SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees (plus additional elections to the board)
- SNPA updates dues model, replaces print circulation with total audience
Thank you to our valued sponsors:
- Southern Lithoplate – SNPA Annual Sponsor and Platinum Sponsor
- Penske – Platinum Sponsor
- Adpay – Silver Sponsor
- MediaSpan Group – Silver Sponsor
- PARADE – Tuesday Breakfast Sponsor
- USA WEEKEND – Monday Morning General Session Sponsor
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune and Halifax Media Group – Monday Evening Reception Sponsor
- Pediment Publishing – Lanyard Sponsor
- Alliance for Audited Media – Room Keycard Sponsor
- Certified Audit of Circulations – Room Keycard Sponsor
- NetNewsCheck – Media Sponsor
Thanks to our exhibitors, too!