News Industry Summit
Oct. 6-8, The Boar's Head Inn, Charlottesville, Va.
Registration has begun for the 2014 News Industry Summit, to be held Oct. 6-8 at The Boar's Head Inn in Charlottesville, Va. Register early to save $200 per person on conference fees.
The News Industry Summit is the best networking for newspaper publishers to exchange ideas, solve problems and develop their businesses. The program facilitates discussion, informal and formal idea exchange, networking among newspaper executives and R&D partners, and creative thinking.
This meeting will not be like other industry meetings – and we are confident that you will leave better equipped to take advantage of opportunities and to tackle the challenges that your businesses face.
If you don't attend the SNPA News Industry Summit, you miss an extraordinary opportunity to solve problems, hear ideas that will help you grow your business, and meet new people who share your thoughts and interests – in a congenial setting that is unique to SNPA.
Photo courtesy of Charlottesville-Albemarle Convention & Visitors Bureau/Roy Vandoorn
The special activity registration fee includes a private tour of Monticello – including the rarely seen Dome Room – a reception at the Thomas Jefferson Library, and transportation between The Boar's Head Inn and Monticello.
Conference topics and speakers will be announced soon.
Why should you attend the 2014 conference? Listen to what these members had to say last year:
- Michelle Williams, The Associated Press
- Hal Tanner III, The Goldsboro News-Argus
- Lou Phelps, Coastal Empire News
- Tim Burke, publisher of The Palm Beach Post, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Steve Mattingly, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Southern Lithoplate
- Gregg Jones, president and CEO, Jones Media, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Bill Offill, publisher, The Daytona Beach News-Journal
- John Pukas, vice president of business relations, NEWSCYCLE Solutions