SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees
Donna Barrett re-elected as chairman
The SNPA Board of Directors elected three trustees for the SNPA Foundation at its meeting in Sarasota on Sunday, Oct. 13. The trustees, in turn, elected their officers – also this morning.
Re-elected as officers of the SNPA Foundation were:
- Chairman: Donna Barrett, president and CEO, Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc., Montgomery, Ala.
Lissa Walls Vahldiek Gregg Jones
- Treasurer: Gregg K. Jones, president and CEO of Jones Media in Greeneville, Tenn., and co-publisher of The Greeneville Sun.
Elected to the board were:
- William O. Nutting, vice president, Ogden Newspapers, Wheeling, W.Va.
- Todd H. Carpenter, president and chief operating officer, Boone Newspapers, Natchez, Miss. (elected to a second term)
- Hal H. Tanner, III, publisher of The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C. (elected to a second term)
|| Hal Tanner
The other members of the SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees are:
- Steven R. Brandt, president and publisher, The Greenville News, Greenville, S.C.
- Walter E. Hussman Jr., publisher, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Little Rock.
- David M. Paxton, president and CEO, Paxton Media Group, Paducah, Ky.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here