Nominees announced for SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees
The SNPA Board of Directors will elect three trustees for the SNPA Foundation at its meeting in Colorado Springs on Sunday, Sept. 10.
The trustees, in turn, will elect their officers – also that same morning.
Nominated for re-election as officers of the SNPA Foundation are:
- Chairman: Thomas A. Silvestri, president and publisher, Richmond Times-Dispatch, Richmond, Va.
- Vice Chairman: Hal H. Tanner III, president and publisher, The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C.
- Treasurer: Charles Hill Morris Jr., regional manager, Morris Multimedia, Atlanta, Ga.
|David Dunn-Rankin, Nat Lea and Paul Tash
Nominees for election to the Foundation Board of Trustees are:
- David Dunn Rankin, president, Sun Coast Media Group, Venice, Fla.
- Nat Lea, president and CEO, WEHCO Media, Little Rock, Ark.
- Paul Tash, chairman and CEO, Tampa Bay Times, St. Petersburg, Fla.