Tom Silvestri is elected chairman of SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees
Thomas A. Silvestri, president and publisher of the Richmond (Va.) Times-Dispatch, has been elected chairman of the SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees.
The SNPA Board of Directors elected five trustees for the SNPA Foundation at its meeting in Sarasota on Wednesday, Sept. 14.
The trustees, in turn, elected their officers – also that same morning.
In addition to Silvestri, additional officers elected for the SNPA Foundation are:
- Vice Chairman: Hal H. Tanner III, president and publisher, The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C.
- Treasurer: Charles Hill Morris Jr., regional manager, Morris Multimedia, Atlanta, Ga.
|Todd Carpenter, Les High and Bill Nutting|
Elected to the Foundation Board of Trustees were:
- Charles Hill Morris Jr.
- Hal H. Tanner III
- Todd H. Carpenter, president and CEO, Boone Newspapers, Inc., Natchez, Miss.
- Les High, editor, The News Reporter, Whiteville, N.C.
- William O. Nutting, vice president, Ogden Newspapers, Wheeling, W.Va.
The other members of the SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees are:
- Walter E. Hussman, Jr., publisher, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Little Rock.
- Gregg K. Jones, co-publisher, The Greeneville Sun, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Lissa Walls, CEO, Southern Newspapers, Inc., Houston, Texas