Nominees announced for SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees
The SNPA Board of Directors will elect five trustees for the SNPA Foundation at its meeting in Sarasota on Wednesday, Sept. 14.
The trustees, in turn, will elect their officers – also that same morning.
Nominated for election as officers of the SNPA Foundation are:
- Chairman: Thomas A. Silvestri, president and publisher, Richmond Times-Dispatch, Richmond, Va.
- Vice Chairman: Hal H. Tanner III, president and publisher, The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C.
- Treasurer: Charles Hill Morris Jr., regional manager, Morris Multimedia, Atlanta, Ga.
|Todd Carpenter, Les High and Bill Nutting|
Nominees for election to the board are:
- Charles Hill Morris Jr.
- Hal H. Tanner III
- Todd H. Carpenter, president and CEO, Boone Newspapers, Inc., Natchez, Miss.
- Les High, editor, The News Reporter, Whiteville, N.C.
- William O. Nutting, vice president, Ogden Newspapers, Wheeling, W.Va.
The other members of the SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees are:
- Walter E. Hussman, Jr., publisher, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Little Rock.
- Gregg K. Jones, co-publisher, The Greeneville Sun, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Lissa Walls, CEO, Southern Newspapers, Inc., Houston, Texas
KeywordsSNPA Foundation, Board of Trustees, Silvestri, Richmond, Tanner, Goldsboro, Morris, Carpenter, Boone, High, Whiteville, Nutting, Ogden, Hussman, Little Rock, Jones, Greeneville, Walls, Southern Newspapers
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here