Lot of choices! Three separate tracks – for 1) daily publishers and ad executives, 2) for community publishers and ad executives and for 3) editors and content managers. Find answers that are relevant to your media organization on building incremental revenue, transforming culture, growing digital and new design tips.
If one session doesn't appeal to you, try the next. We give you more choices. More
Here are highlights:
- Forward-thinking executives from metro dailies, community newspapers and weeklies will discuss strategies for future growth and profitability.
- The CEO of Bealls will offer perspectives on the challenges that retailers face and their expectations of media partners.
- The Center for Innovation and Sustainability will outline media transformation research about innovative news and digital product solutions.
- A "what if" exercise to create contingencies for changes in revenue streams.
- 18 breakout sessions that cover topics like: events, digital revenue, blitz selling, culture transformation, legal issues, design, story planning and many more.
- More than 20 exhibitors and sponsors who will present their latest products and services to improve operations, solve problems and grow revenue.
Learn about Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities (please note a very special opportunity for our Lunch Sponsor on Thursday)
PowerPoints from the Audience Development & Circulation Management Conference are for the benefit of conference attendees and may not be further reproduced without the permission of the presenter and conference sponsors (Inland Press Association and SNPA).MORE
If you have not reserved your hotel room for the News Industry Summit, you need to make your reservation as soon as possible – before our room block sells out.MORE
The theme of this year's News Industry Summit, set for Sept. 14-16 in Sarasota, Fla., is "A Time of Opportunity – Building a Sustainable and Balanced Business." The program will feature a mixture of combined sessions that will appeal to members of the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association, Florida Press Association and Florida Society of News Editors – for this jointly-sponsored convention.MORE
A limited number of exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available at this year's News Industry Summit. Buy your booth and reserve your sponsorship early!MORE
The theme of this year's convention is "A Time of Opportunity – Building a Sustainable and Balanced Business." The program will feature a mixture of combined sessions that will appeal to all three groups, and separate programs that are targeted specifically at the interests of daily newspapers, weekly newspapers and editors.MORE