Getting Paid for Your Digital Content: A New Vision
Featured session: Monday, Sept. 11
SNPA - Inland Annual Meeting
Colorado Springs, Colo.
With Jim McKelvey, co-founder, Square
Here's a compelling reason to come to Colorado, Sept. 10-12.
Entrepreneur Jim McKelvey, the founder of Square, will propose an innovative micro payment system at The Broadmoor that would sustainably monetize digital content for media companies. If you are there, your company can take advantage of this innovative solution.
His new enterprise, The McKelvey Project, is a revolutionary digital content payment method for content creators of all types from newspapers to Hollywood to television and beyond. Learn what this truly mass-scale payment method could mean to your organization – and about a special offer to Annual Meeting attendees: Sign up for the Project at the meeting and get 100 percent of the revenue your content generates through the method, in perpetuity.
Register and Reserve Your Hotel Room:
- REGISTER to attend (A discounted rate of $595 is available for first-time newspaper executives who have not previously attended the Inland Annual Convention or the SNPA News Industry Summit.)
- RESERVE your hotel room: The Broadmoor is sold out. Please contact Karla Zander at the Inland Press Association at (847) 795-0380 for assistance with hotel reservations.
- BE A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR to meet industry decision makers:
- Download a PDF listing opportunities
- Register as a sponsor/exhibitor (limited spots are still available)
- Become a sponsor of the Associate Member Welcome Reception