Charles Hill Morris elected president of SNPA
Charles Hill Morris, regional manager of Morris Multimedia, Atlanta, Ga., was elected president of the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association this morning during the News Industry Summit in Charlottesville, Va.
In addition to Morris, the following officers were elected:
- Chairman: Thomas A. Silvestri, president and publisher, Richmond Times-Dispatch, Richmond, Va.
- President-Elect: Robert J. Weil, vice president/operations, The McClatchy Co., Sacramento, Calif.
- Treasurer: David Dunn-Rankin, president and publisher, The Sun, Port Charlotte, Fla.
|| David Dunn-Rankin
The SNPA Board of Directors consists of one director from each of the 14 SNPA states, and four at-large directors. Terms on the board are staggered.
Elected to seats on the board were:
- Alabama: Pam Siddall, president, Advance Central Services, Wilmington, Del.
- Georgia: Derek J. May, executive vice president, Morris Publishing Group, Augusta, Ga.
- Oklahoma: Christopher P. Reen, president and publisher, The Oklahoman, Oklahoma City.
- Tennessee: Patrick Birmingham, president and publisher, Knoxville News-Sentinel, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Texas: Paul Barbetta, chief operating officer, Houston Chronicle, Houston, Texas.
- At-Large: Grant Moise, senior vice president, business development and niche products, The Dallas Morning News, Dallas, Texas.
- At-Large: Jason Taylor, president and publisher, The Clarion-Ledger, Jackson, Miss.
|Paul Barbetta||Patrick Birmingham||Derek May
||Pam Siddall||Jason Taylor|
KeywordsSNPA, Board of Directors, Morris, Morris Multimedia, Silvestri, Richmond, Weil, McClatchy, Dunn-Rankin, Port Charlotte, Barbetta, Houston, Birmingham, Knoxville, May, Morris Publishing, Moise, Dallas, Reen, Oklahoma City, Siddall, Advance, Taylor, Jackson
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here