You'll get the most out of your SNPA membership when you get connected to the people, programs, information and resources that can help take your newspaper or company to the next level.
Join the discussion. Comment on website articles, send news for the eBulletin and connect with others through our social media sites:
- Facebook: Interact and share your news on the SNPA Facebook page
- LinkedIn: Participate in the conversations and connect with your peers on LinkedIn.
- Twitter. Follow @SNPAatlanta on Twitter. Keep up with hot topics that you don't want to miss!
Explore tools and resources. As a member, you have 24/7 access to SNPA's resources. Take some time to explore:
- SNPA's Legal Hotline. Call SNPA's free Legal Hotline for members – (844) 804-2016. Hotline attorneys and CPAs will tackle questions about circulation, independent contractors, labor and employment law, taxes, finances and accounting, employment benefits, open records, libel and privacy, and other issues newspapers encounter. Learn more and view previous Q&A's on legal issues.
- Research. SNPA's annual salary survey includes information about department heads and supervisors, as well as salary and wage information for non-supervisory and hourly employees.
Read the eBulletin every Tuesday. Stay up-to-date with industry concerns, news about SNPA people, and the latest offerings from SNPA. We invite you to share your news with firstname.lastname@example.org for an upcoming issue of the eBulletin. Read the eBulletin.
Connect with SNPA's Strategic Partners to save money. SNPA has established strategic partnerships with companies that will help its member newspapers cut costs, grow revenue, and access essential benchmarking data. Additional partnerships are in development to further expand the program. Take advantage of these services, and you will save more money every year than you spend on SNPA dues. It quite literally pays to be a member of SNPA.
Learn from a Mentor ... or Become a Mentor. SNPA's year-long NEX GEN mentorship program offers newspaper professionals with executive potential the opportunity to develop their industry knowledge, analytical skills and aptitude for innovation. Meet the NEX-GEN Class of 2018-19
Advance your career. SNPA offers high-quality, low-cost web conferences that help media professionals develop new job skills without leaving their offices.
Connect with potential employees ... or find a job. LOGIN and then post your job openings with SNPA. Ads are free and run for 30 days – unless you ask us to remove them sooner or leave them longer. Looking for a new job? Check out listings posted with SNPA.
Take the next step:
Questions about membership? Contact: