Officers, trustees elected to SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees
Trustees of the SNPA Foundation board elected officers Sunday morning, Sept. 10, to serve during the 2017-18 year.
Elected as officers of the SNPA Foundation were:
- Chairman: Thomas A. Silvestri, president and publisher, Richmond Times-Dispatch, Richmond, Va.
- Vice Chairman: Hal H. Tanner III, president and publisher, The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C.
- Treasurer: Charles Hill Morris Jr., regional manager, Morris Multimedia, Atlanta, Ga.
|David Dunn-Rankin, Nat Lea and Paul Tash
The SNPA Board of Directors also elected three new trustees for the SNPA Foundation at the same meeting. Newly elected trustees are:
- David Dunn Rankin, president, Sun Coast Media Group, Venice, Fla.
- Nat Lea, president and CEO, WEHCO Media, Little Rock, Ark.
- Paul Tash, chairman and CEO, Tampa Bay Times, St. Petersburg, Fla.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here