You miss out if you don't LOGIN
SNPA's website is designed to help publishers share ideas that work and find solutions to problems.
Much of the information on the website and in the eBulletin is restricted to SNPA members. To access the full site, you need to create a username and password. You only have to do this once, and it is simple. Here are the steps:
- Click the LOGIN link – top, left on the home page.
- Select "Click here to set up your free web account."
- Type your last name and your email address
- Enter a username and password
- Any trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company and job title. She probably just needs to add you to the SNPA database.
By logging in, you will have access to such additional items as:
- The full content of eBulletin articles.
- Great ideas.
- Ask the Expert columns.
- The current and previous editions of the eBulletin.
- The ability to share your best work and successful ideas.
- The ability to comment at the end of articles posted on the website.
- And, the ability to VOTE in the Members' Choice Awards in the SNPA Photo / Video Contest.