Free Webinar: Selling Response
The webinar recording can be viewed anytime if this date does not work for you!
Don't have the highest circulation in your market or the lowest rates? Are your prospects claiming they have no money and that your print and digital publications no longer work?
Are they turning to "free" social media instead?
Don't let that prevent you or your ad staff from bringing in serious ad revenue. You just need to make the shift to selling response.
This webinar will explain how your department can make that shift, including:
- The philosophy of selling response.
- The differences between it and traditional approaches.
- How the approach overcomes most media-related objections.
- Why so many newspapers think they're doing it already when they're not.
- The architecture of a response-oriented sales process.
- Examples of selling response in action.
- And much more!
If you can't participate on May 9, no problem! Register anyway and view a recording of the webinar at your convenience.
Please email Paulette Sheffield at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have the SNPA member code for our webinars. See below for details about registering free.
Bob McInnis is a 30-year veteran of the business side of the newspaper industry. After graduating from Dartmouth College in 1984, he got a job as a newspaper ad rep at his hometown's weekly newspaper group.
He eventually served as ad director there and at a larger group of 10 community newspapers before being hired by 750,000-circulation Newsday/New York Newsday as major accounts supervisor and training manager.
In 1993, he launched a consulting practice and has spent the years since working with community newspapers and newspaper associations throughout the world. While the variety of products have evolved over the years to include digital, the motivations behind why local businesses buy advertising has not, making the integration of paid digital – and even selling against social media – seamless.
SNPA members can register for webinars at no cost. The registration fee is $35 for other newspapers ($45 after May 6). Registrations will be accepted up until the day of the webinar.
Registration instructions for SNPA members:
- Email email@example.com for the COUPON CODE to register free (if you don't already have the SNPA code)
- Click here to begin the registration process
- Click on REGISTER NOW
- Fill in the required fields and select the number of registrations in the drop down "SPACES"
- Ignore the $35 price
- In the COUPON CODE field, enter the code that Paulette Sheffield gave you.
- Hit SUBMIT
*Can't attend the program at this time? Sign up for the program and watch it when it's convenient for you with our webinar archives. You receive free access as part of your registration.
For registration questions, please contact:
If you need assistance immediately prior to a webinar, please contact: (515) 244-2145.