Webinar: Automatic InDesign
InDesign has so many built-in features that automate our work, allowing us to work smarter, not harder. Whether building pages or ads, you can save time, every time, with just some of the helpful tips you'll receive in this webinar.
Some of what we'll cover includes:
- Using Snippets for quick ad and page building.
- Using Next and Nested Styles for quick text formatting (class assumes viewers already know basic use of Paragraph and Character Styles).
- How Object Styles will change the way you build documents.
- What is Gridify and how it will speed production dramatically.
- Much more.
Session II Follow up! Friday, October 6 – Registration will be available soon
- Data Merge for faster photo pages (and more)
- Use InDesign's Captions feature for faster, and more accurate, cutline creation (can also be used on ads)
- Much more
Russell Viers is an international speaker who, since 1997, has presented in 22 countries for publishing events including AdobeMAX, where he was honored as an AdobeMAX Master. In addition to speaking, he has helped many major publications and designers learn techniques to work faster and improve quality including Better Homes and Gardens, Ladies Home Journal, American Greetings and many others.
The registration fee is $35 – if your registration is received by Tuesday, Aug. 22. Fees increase to $45 after Aug. 22. Registrations will be accepted up until the day of the webinar.
*Can't attend the program at this time? Sign up for the program and watch it when it's convenient for you with our webinar archives. You receive free access as part of your registration.
For registration questions, please contact:
If you need assistance immediately prior to a webinar, please contact: (515) 244-2145.