Thursday is deadline to register for free video conference
No cost -- just share an idea
Growing Major Retail Segments
SNPA will host its next free video conference call designed to give you actionable, proven revenue-generating ideas on Thursday, April 25, at 2 p.m. EDT. This next P2P (Publisher-to-Publisher) session will be dedicated to growing revenue in major retail segments such as furniture, medical, grocery and others.
Participating is simple: just contribute one idea. In exchange, you get the login codes and the complete package of ideas that are contributed by other newspapers.
Send an email by April 18 to Greg Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line: P2P and the information outlined below.
- Tell us about a successful strategy, project or program you've recently executed to grow your revenue in a major retail segment, such as furniture, medical, grocery or any other. This could include a special program, presentation, product or event that you implemented to gain new revenue from a major segment.
- Tell us about any digital components of your program and how they contributed to the program's success.
- Share any graphics, examples or sales materials that you used for the program.
- Provide a summary of the results and what you plan to do going forward.
- Finally, provide the name, telephone number and email address of the person at your newspaper who can provide additional details so conference call participants can follow up with you if they need more information or have questions.
Last month, nearly 20 sales leaders shared their best ideas on growing classified. We hope you will take advantage of April's free video conference and let SNPA help you grow your business!
No budget? No travel? NO PROBLEM!
SNPA P2P programs provide an effective networking vehicle for busy publishers – and eliminate the barriers of cost, travel and time away from the office. We hope you will take advantage of these opportunities and let SNPA help you grow your business!
More P2P conferences are already on the calendar:
- May 16 – Seasonal selling strategies
- June 20 – Targeting content for the most valuable audiences
Questions? Contact Greg Watson at (404) 256-0444 or email@example.com.