Video conference will focus on how news coverage affects revenue
SNPA will host a free video conference on "How Your News Coverage Impacts Your Revenue" on Thursday, July 19. To participate you must to sign up by July 13.
SNPA's monthly P2P programs are free for SNPA members, but participants must sign up in advance and share an example. To be included in the video conference call:
- Send an email by July 13 to Edward VanHorn (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line: P2P and the information outlined below.
- Moderator Tom Silvestri, president and publisher of the Richmond (Va.) Times-Dispatch, wants you to tell us how you've been successful: news projects, initiatives, coverage and newsroom innovation that have increased audience (unique viewers or paid subscriptions) or helped advertising attract new revenue because of quality journalism.
- Provide the name, telephone number and email address of the person at your newspaper who can provide additional details if another SNPA member has follow-up questions.
SNPA members who participate in the video conference will receive a recording of the program and a compilation of the information that is presented.
No budget? No travel? NO PROBLEM!
SNPA P2P programs provide an effective networking vehicle for busy publishers – and eliminate the barriers of cost, travel and time away from the office. We hope you will take advantage of these opportunities and let SNPA help you grow your business!
More Third Thursday "P2P" conferences are already on the calendar:
- Sept. 20 - Creating a digital agency
- Oct. 18 - Revisiting your organizational structure
- Nov. 15 - Diversifying revenue for success
Questions? Contact Edward VanHorn at (404) 256-0444 or email@example.com.