New holiday content unveiled
As newspapers make plans to boost their revenue this holiday season, Green Shoot Media has released a lineup of seven new Christmas sections that appeal to holiday advertisers.
This is the biggest holiday content package that Green Shoot Media has ever created, and the sections are drawn from topics that have sold well for papers across America in recent years.
Samples and pricing for all the sections are available at GreenShootMedia.com.
The new holiday sections for 2013 include:
- 7 Reasons to Shop Local for the Holidays (PDF SAMPLE)
- Holiday Gift Guide (PDF SAMPLE)
- "Pinky the Elf" localized storybook (PDF SAMPLE)
- Holiday Flavors (PDF SAMPLE)
- Holiday Traditions (PDF SAMPLE)
- Christmas Coloring Book (PDF SAMPLE)
- Home for the Holidays (PDF SAMPLE)
From the "shop local" movement to traditional holiday decorating and food topics, these new sections provide the right content for retail advertisers. They also include some fresh, non-traditional revenue ideas, like an illustrated "Pinky the Elf" children's storybook that can be localized for your community and a Christmas coloring book that can be printed as a tab.
The fully designed, ready-to-sell sections can be purchased individually or as a group, with discounts available depending on how many sections are ordered.