Registration for Mega exhibits and sponsorships opens to all companies next week
This is the last week for returning exhibitors and sponsors from 2018 to reserve their booths and/or sponsorships for the 2019 Mega-Conference before registration opens to all companies.
Starting Aug. 20, all companies will be allowed to reserve their booths/sponsorships and an online link for reservations will be available at www.mega-conference.com.
Continued for 2019:
- Open floorplan with food/beverage in the middle space
- Tuesday lunch will take place in the exhibit hall
- Entrances to the general session room will be through the exhibit hall
- All exhibits will be in one room with lounges in the foyer
New for 2019:
- Exhibit spaces are larger: 10 x 10 (an increase from 8 x 10 last year).
The 2019 Mega-Conference will be held Feb. 25-27 at the Paris Las Vegas hotel.
For more information, please contact SNPA (404.256.0444), Inland Press Association (847.795.0380) or Local Media Association (410.838.3018).