You should have been here!
If you didn't attend the 2013 SNPA News Industry Summit, you missed a great meeting - an informational program, a robust exchange of ideas and networking with friends and colleagues.
Video coverage of the program starts today and will continue until Nov. 14.
- Walter Hussman on how the industry can finance quality
- Gregg Jones recognized for his contributions to the newspaper industry
- Carmage Walls Commentary Awards
- Print Quality Contest
- SNPA President Tom Silvestri outlines goals and initiatives for the coming year
- Donna Barrett re-elected to SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees (plus additional elections to the board)
- SNPA updates dues model, replaces print circulation with total audience
Additional coverage from the News Industry Summit will be carried in next week's eBulletin.