Conference fees increase this weekend
SNPA members who have not yet registered for the News Industry Summit or made their hotel registrations are encouraged to do so right away.
Sept. 14 is the deadline to register before conference fees go up. And, only a few rooms are available at the Ritz Sarasota. Make your reservations immediately or you will not get a room!
If you find that the hotel already is sold out, please call SNPA and let us help you: (404) 256-0444.
The 2013 Summit will be held Oct. 13-15 in Sarasota, Fla.
Special thanks goes to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune and President and Publisher Patrick Dorsey. A reception for conference attendees will be held at the newspaper on Monday evening, Oct. 14. Companies that would like to help sponsor this special event at the paper should contact Edward VanHorn in the SNPA office: (404) 256-0444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks also is extended to the following conference sponsors and exhibitors:
- Penske – Platinum sponsor and exhibitor
- Southern Lithoplate – Platinum sponsor and exhibitor
- Adpay – Silver sponsor and exhibitor
- Parade – Tuesday breakfast sponsor and exhibitor
- USA WEEKEND – Monday morning General Session sponsor and exhibitor
- Alliance for Audited Media and Certified Audit of Circulations – Room Keycards sponsor
- Pediment Publishing – Lanyards sponsor
- NetNewsCheck – Media sponsor
All sponsors and exhibitors are encouraged to register right away to ensure that your listing is included in the printed conference program, which goes to press soon.
For full details about the News Industry Summit:
- Conference website
- Conference agenda
- Register online or on paper
- Reserve your hotel room
- Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities
For additional information, contact Edward VanHorn at (404) 256-0444 or email@example.com.