2014 News Industry Summit
Listen to what participants said about the 2013 News Industry Summit.
Here's why you need to join us in 2014:
- Hal Tanner III, publisher of The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C.
- Lou Phelps, Coastal Empire News, Savannah, Ga.
- Scott Holstein, Search Influence
- Michelle Williams, The Associated Press
- Tim Burke, publisher of The Palm Beach Post, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Steve Mattingly, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Southern Lithoplate
- Gregg Jones, president and CEO, Jones Media, Greeneville, Tenn.
- Bill Offill, publisher, The Daytona Beach News-Journal
- John Pukas, vice president of business relations, NEWSCYCLE Solutions
Regiatration will open this summer.
Additional information: Edward VanHorn, SNPA, (404) 256-0444 or email@example.com
Who reads a city budget when growing up, going to college or first entering the workforce? Or questions authorities to explain a matter until every detail is crystal clear? Few, if any, yet skilled reporters and photographers rely on these practices to become successful journalists. This webinar will utilize a set of tools and basics to arm new reporters as well as boost veterans' skills in reporting. More
Do you really know your sales numbers? Not just the end result of how many ads you had in your last publication – rather the details, such as how many people you need to speak with to get one ad, or what your closing ratio is and how many spec ads are needed to be sent out per day. This webinar will look at what the "best of the best" classified salespeople do on a daily basis: how they track their numbers and plan their days to achieve consistent success regardless of the market conditions, month of the year or the territory they are selling into. More
The 2014 Carmage Walls Leadership Forum will be held Sept. 14-16 at The Tremont House in Galveston, Texas. The program provides publishers of SNPA's small newspapers a venue to explore the issues most important to them and to mine the industry's best minds for practical solutions. More