Donna Barrett nominated for re-election as chairman
The SNPA Board of Directors will elect three trustees for the SNPA Foundation at its meeting in Sarasota on Sunday, Oct. 13. The trustees, in turn, will elect their officers – also that same morning.
Nominated for re-election as officers of the SNPA Foundation are:
- Chairman: Donna Barrett, president and CEO, Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc., Montgomery, Ala.
Lissa Walls Vahldiek Gregg Jones
- Treasurer: Gregg K. Jones, president and CEO of Jones Media in Greeneville, Tenn., and co-publisher of The Greeneville Sun.
Nominees for election to the board are:
- William O. Nutting, vice president, Ogden Newspapers, Wheeling, W.Va.
- Todd H. Carpenter, president and chief operating officer, Boone Newspapers, Natchez, Miss. (nominated for a second term)
- Hal H. Tanner, III, publisher of The Goldsboro News-Argus, Goldsboro, N.C. (nominated for a second term)
|| Hal Tanner
The other members of the SNPA Foundation Board of Trustees are:
- Steven R. Brandt, president and publisher, The Greenville News, Greenville, S.C.
- Walter E. Hussman Jr., publisher, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Little Rock.
- David M. Paxton, president and CEO, Paxton Media Group, Paducah, Ky.