ADVERTISE IN THE NEWSLETTER, ON THE WEBSITE
The SNPA eBulletin and snpa.org are excellent avenues to reach buyers at daily and non-daily newspapers. If newspapers are your customers, you need to advertise with SNPA.
The eBulletin reaches an audience of more than 4,000 weekly.
For only $75 a week (with a commitment of at least three months), SNPA members will see their ads run in both the weekly eBulletin and on the SNPA website:
- Daily on the website – The ads are placed in the right-hand margin of the front page. Those same ads appear on a number of inside website pages, as well. Right-hand margin ads measure 150 x 170 pixels and include links to your website.
- Thursday afternoons in the eBulletin – Advertisers have their choice of a margin ad that measures 150 x 170 pixels or a banner ad measuring 468 x 60 pixels. In both cases, the ads link to your company Web site. The eBulletin is not published the week of Thanksgiving or the last two weeks of December.
Additional pricing options – for companies that don't want to commit to regular schedule:
- For only $50 a week, run your ad occasionally during the year in either the eBulletin or on snpa.org.
- Periodic ads can be run in both the eBulletin and on snpa.org for $100 a week.
- Non-member rates are double the member rates.
Ad space can be paid on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Ads should be created as .jpg, .gif or .png files and will be linked to your website.
The eBulletin is distributed to approximately 4,000 individuals every Thursday afternoon. Recipients include newspaper department heads, key company personnel at supplier companies, industry attorneys, journalism educators and other industry professionals. Sample copies of the eBulletin are available from: firstname.lastname@example.org.